Some Symbols changed after converting Excel file to PDF

@MINDNOIDA
We have reproduced your mentioned issue and opened the following new ticket(s) CELLSNET-53123 in our internal issue tracking system

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-53123) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi

Thanks Team, this issue has been resolved. But i am getting one another issue, I have tried to converted the attached excel file into PDF. There is “Tick” symbol under “MU” sheet in the excel line number (17, 20, 25). But in PDF it does not appear properly. Kindly check.

D1.zip (3.0 MB)

tick_symbol_issue.PNG.jpg (87.2 KB)

@MINDNOIDA
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-53192

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@MINDNOIDA
Your issue has been resolved and the fixed functionality will be released with version 23.5. If you need this feature urgently, you can also consult our hot fix.
Here is the resulting file I generated using the latest function:
CELLSNET-53192.pdf (2.8 MB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-53192) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi