Some Symbols changed after converting Excel file to PDF

Hi,

I am converting excel file into pdf using Aspose. After conversion some symbols are not correctly appearing in the PDF file. I tried with 2 different files. Please refer attachments
D.jpg (105.5 KB)
D1.jpg (102.2 KB)

Source Code -
TestApplication.zip (7.4 MB)

Excel Files - D.zip (5.4 MB)
D1.zip (8.0 MB)

Please put excel files under Document-> Archive folder. After conversion PDF file appear in Publish folder. Sample application can convert one file at a time, to generate 2nd PDF file, you need to change the name of the file into code.

@MINDNOIDA,

Thanks for the template files and screenshots.

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by directly converting your template files to PDF file format. I found some symbols are changed after converting Excel file to PDF via Aspose.Cells for .NET APIs. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-51743” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@MINDNOIDA,

This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved. The fix will be included in our upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v22.9) scheduled in the second week of September 2022. You will also be notified when the next version is released.

Thanks Amjad, will wait for next release

@MINDNOIDA,

Sure, we will keep you posted with updates on the new version/release.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-51743) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi

Thanks for update, But i did not found Aspose 22.9.0 version either on aspose website or Nuget. Please share the latest copy of dll. So that i can use them.

Thanks
Priyanka

@MINDNOIDA,

The version is there on Downloads (website) and Nuget repos. Let me share the download links again for Aspose.Cells for .NET v22.9, you may either get the version from Downloads section or Nuget repos.

PS. If you still find downloading new versions issue, you may check your internet connection or ISP (Internet Service Provider), it might be behind the firewall or using some proxy restrictions in your environment. The download links work fine on our end. I suspect you might have some network restrictions to download the files in your environment, you may check with your admin to sort it out.

Thanks Amjad, now i got the latest version.

@MINDNOIDA,

You are welcome.

Hello Amjad,

I tried it with another excel file and found similar type issue. Please refer the attached image.

Image_Changed_After_PDF_Conversion.jpg (154.4 KB)

I am unable to upload the excel file it is 11 MB in size. Please let me know how can i upload.

@MINDNOIDA,

Thanks for the screenshot.

You may zip your Excel file and upload to some file sharing service (e.g., dropbox, Google drive, etc.). Share the download link to download your attachment(s) seamlessly. We will check it soon.

Hi Amjad,

Please file the attached file and put excel file under Document-> Archive folder. After conversion PDF file appear in Publish folder.
Test application attached in the 1st post.

D.zip (9.4 MB)

Regards,
Priyanka

@MINDNOIDA,

Thanks for the template XLSX file.

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned (as per your attached screenshot) by converting your template XLSX file to PDF. I found some shapes (pictures) are changed after converting Excel file to PDF. I have logged a separate ticket with an id “CELLSNET-52126” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

Hi Amjad,

Please confirm me on the ticket “CELLSNET-52126”

We are getting this issue on live website and it was reported by our Customer. This is high-priority issue and we have to get it resolved as soon as possible, please take it on priority and kindly suggest some tentative time till when it resolved.

Regards,
Priyanka

@MINDNOIDA,

Your issue is a bit complex and is related to rotation. It might take more time to fix it. Anyways, we will still check if we can provide you an ETA on it.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused!

@MINDNOIDA,

The tentative ETA is November 25, 2022. We will try to fix it before the end of this month.
Once we have new updates on it, we will update you.

@MINDNOIDA
This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved now. The fix will be included in our upcoming release (Aspose.Cells 22.12) which is scheduled in the first half of December, 2022. You will also be notified when the next version is released.

Please find attached the resultant PDF by latest (internal) fix for your reference.
CELLSNET-52126.pdf (6.7 MB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-52126) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi

D1.zip (2.8 MB)
D1_PDF.zip (2.7 MB)
Issue_After_PDF_Conversion.jpg (249.9 KB)

Dear Team,

We have getting an issue while conversion excel from PDF, Kindly refer the attached excel and PDF file. We have described the issue in the attached screenshot. Kindly look into this and help us to correct it.

Test Application is already attached in the same post.