We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Some Symbols changed after converting Excel file to PDF

Hi,

I am converting excel file into pdf using Aspose. After conversion some symbols are not correctly appearing in the PDF file. I tried with 2 different files. Please refer attachments
D.jpg (105.5 KB)
D1.jpg (102.2 KB)

Source Code -
TestApplication.zip (7.4 MB)

Excel Files - D.zip (5.4 MB)
D1.zip (8.0 MB)

Please put excel files under Document-> Archive folder. After conversion PDF file appear in Publish folder. Sample application can convert one file at a time, to generate 2nd PDF file, you need to change the name of the file into code.

@MINDNOIDA,

Thanks for the template files and screenshots.

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by directly converting your template files to PDF file format. I found some symbols are changed after converting Excel file to PDF via Aspose.Cells for .NET APIs. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-51743” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.