Some text size became significantly larger after converting from DOCX to PDF

Hi,

When converting some DOCX with charts to PDF. I noticed some of the data labels became significantly larger while other labels were rendered normally.

Code:
var document = new Document(@".\expanded text.docx");
document.Save(@".\out.pdf");

I’ve attached my test documents (with some of our problematic charts) and the PDF output as well as a screenshot for your reference. We also have more charts on our side representing this issue.

expanded text.zip (924.2 KB)
image.png (32.2 KB)

Could you please help me take a look?

Thanks,

@ServerSide527

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-18558. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-18807) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.8 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.8 update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-18558) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.8 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.8 update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-18807,WORDSNET-18558) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.8 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.8 update.

Hi,

I have tested the new version and noticed indeed the text size problem has been fixed. Thank you very much.

However, I still noticed on the same chart there are some defects on the layout of the text. Please find my screenshot below:
image.png (24.4 KB)
image.png (23.0 KB)

Could this be addressed as well?

Thanks,

@ServerSide527

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-19186 . You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-16606) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.12 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.12 update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-18805) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.11 update also available on NuGet.

Hi,

Thanks for the latest fix.

Most issues have been fixed except for a text wrapping issue on the 1st chart of Page 3:

image.png (22.7 KB)

Could this be looked into?

Thanks,

@ServerSide527 Yes, this issue is logged as WORDSNET-18806 and is not yet resolved. We will let you know once it is fixed.

thank you @alexey.noskov

I saw the ticket status for 18807 is ‘closed’ but 18806 is still open. Did you refer to WORDSNET-18806?

image.png (2.3 KB)

Thanks,

@ServerSide527 Yes, excuse me, I corrected the issue number.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-18806) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.6 update also available on NuGet.

Hi,

Thanks for your update. I’ve checked the new fix for WORDSNET-18806 and see the text is no longer wrapped. However, compared to the original chart axis, the labels are overlapped in the PDF. It looks like Aspose PDF rendered a much larger text spacing for the numbers:

Could you please find the attached materials/screenshot and take a look?

expanded text.zip (906.8 KB)
image.png (40.0 KB)

Thanks,

@ServerSide527 Thank you for reporting the problem to us. For a sake of correction it has been logged as WORDSNET-23955. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-23955) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.7 update also available on NuGet.