Some unicode characters are not recognised in the produced Doc/Docx files

We are using Aspose.words 21.1.0.0 for .NET (C#).
Trying to convert some test inputs including unicode characters fails showing empty squares in output doc/docx files.

We are testing using the following strings as input:

Ѧ𝙱ƇᗞΣℱԍҤ١𝔍К𝓛𝓜ƝȎ𝚸𝑄Ṛ𝓢ṮṺƲᏔꓫ𝚈𝚭𝜶Ꮟçძ𝑒𝖿𝗀ḧ𝗂𝐣ҝɭḿ𝕟𝐨𝝔𝕢ṛ𝓼тú𝔳ẃ⤬𝝲𝗓1234567890!@#$%^&*

Jm§$)"/&%"%£¥©®¶ÐÓÿ

fdsfsfdsfѦ𝙱ƇᗞΣℱԍҤ١𝔍К𝓛𝓜ƝȎ𝚸

Ѧ𝙱ƇᗞΣℱԍҤ١𝔍К𝓛𝓜ƝȎ𝚸𝑄Ṛ𝓢

ΠΪΰχϏϓϔϣϬϾ΢ΉʥʞɸŻ

Our output includes some empty squares (see screenshot in the attached file) which get converted to the right character as soon as we change the font in the output file (after marking the Text which includes the empty squares), even if we use the default font which actually should have been used by Aspose to produce the file (which is already set in the output word file).

It seems like at some points in the Text the Font gets lost for some characters.

Aspose.png (67.9 KB)

@Daka Could you please specify what font are using using? Also please provide a sample code that will allow us to reproduce the problem and attach your output document.
I have used the following code for testing:

Document doc = new Document();
DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder(doc);
builder.Writeln("Ѧ𝙱ƇᗞΣℱԍҤ١𝔍К𝓛𝓜ƝȎ𝚸𝑄Ṛ𝓢ṮṺƲᏔꓫ𝚈𝚭𝜶Ꮟçძ𝑒𝖿𝗀ḧ𝗂𝐣ҝɭḿ𝕟𝐨𝝔𝕢ṛ𝓼тú𝔳ẃ⤬𝝲𝗓1234567890!@#$%^&*");
builder.Writeln("Jm§$)\"/&%\"%£¥©®¶ÐÓÿ");
builder.Writeln(@"fdsfsfdsfѦ𝙱ƇᗞΣℱԍҤ١𝔍К𝓛𝓜ƝȎ𝚸");
builder.Writeln(@"Ѧ𝙱ƇᗞΣℱԍҤ١𝔍К𝓛𝓜ƝȎ𝚸𝑄Ṛ𝓢");
builder.Writeln(@"ΠΪΰχϏϓϔϣϬϾ΢ΉʥʞɸŻ");
doc.Save(@"C:\Temp\out.doc");

Output document looks correct on my side.

I tried this code with Aspose.Words 21.11.0 and i still get the same Issue. The code is the same as yours:

static void Main(string[] args)
    {
        Console.WriteLine("Hello World!");
        Document doc = new Document();
        DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder(doc);
        builder.Writeln("Ѧ𝙱ƇᗞΣℱԍҤ١𝔍К𝓛𝓜ƝȎ𝚸𝑄Ṛ𝓢ṮṺƲᏔꓫ𝚈𝚭𝜶Ꮟçძ𝑒𝖿𝗀ḧ𝗂𝐣ҝɭḿ𝕟𝐨𝝔𝕢ṛ𝓼тú𝔳ẃ⤬𝝲𝗓1234567890!@#$%^&*");
        builder.Writeln("Jm§$)\"/&%\"%£¥©®¶ÐÓÿ");
        builder.Writeln(@"fdsfsfdsfѦ𝙱ƇᗞΣℱԍҤ١𝔍К𝓛𝓜ƝȎ𝚸");
        builder.Writeln(@"Ѧ𝙱ƇᗞΣℱԍҤ١𝔍К𝓛𝓜ƝȎ𝚸𝑄Ṛ𝓢");
        builder.Writeln(@"ΠΪΰχϏϓϔϣϬϾ΢ΉʥʞɸŻ");
        doc.Save(@"C:\tmp\out.doc");
        Console.WriteLine("Done");
        Console.ReadLine();
    }

My out.doc File is attached, including a screenshot how i see it when i open it, just in case your Word show it right it would then be my word settings.
Aspose2.png (150.1 KB)
out.zip (10.7 KB)

@Daka I cannot observe the issue when open your document in MS Word on my side. Please see the screenshot image.png (45.5 KB). Most likely some fonts are missed on your side and MS Word cannot display these characters.

Which version of MS Word are you using, i have the 2013 on my machine. and as i wrote before if i click on any formatting button in word or change the font even to the default font which it was set to, the characters appear correctly.

I will test this using your Verison of MS Word.

@Daka I used MS Word 2019 on my side for testing.