Space characters from template lost

Hi there,

when loading an existing pptx-template with text in it and saving it again, some of the space characters from text already existing in the template are magically lost.

I have not yet managed to see a system behind it, because it’s not happening every time and not with all space characters.

we’re using aspose version 7.1.1 with java 1.6

Do you have a solution for this or has anybody encountered this, too?

Thanks in advance,
Christiane

Hi Christiane,

I have observed the requirements shared by you. Can you please share the sample presentation along with generated output with us. Please also share the sample code used to reproduce the issue. Please share a snapshot as well highlighting the issue. I will try my best to help you further.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

I attached the sample presentation and also the resultfile with the lost spaces as well as a snapshot highlighting the issue.

The code sample to reproduce this is the following:

final PresentationEx pres = new PresentationEx(“C:\_temp\_pptx\lost_blanks_sample.pptx”);
pres.write(“C:\_temp\_pptx\lost_blanks_sample_result.pptx”);

The templates were created with PowerPoint 2010.

I hope you find a solution for this.
Thanks,
christiane

Hi Chrisiane,

Thanks for sharing the detailed data. I have observed the issue specified and have created an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33794 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33794) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.