Space getting removed while saving as Pub.msg

Hello
We are using Aspose.Email in one of our applications. Code tries to save an outlook template file (.oft file) to Pub.msg file.
code is something like
Aspose.Email.MailMessage.Save(path, Aspose.Email.SaveOptions.DefaultMsg)
oft file has a text as below
If you have further questions, please call company_name at Phone.
in this company_name and Phone are placeholder texts that will get updated with appropriate values at runtime and then the above save happens. When performing save, the space between “company_name” and “at” disappears.
One thing I could identify is “company_name” and “Phone” are in blue color to identify as placeholders and rest of the text is black. If all the text font color is set to black this issue doesn’t seem to occur.
Please advise on this.

@vignesh.kuppusamy,

I have observed the issue shared and request you to please try using latest Aspose.Email 20.3 on your end and share source files, generated file and used sample code reproducing issue.

Hello

I tried with Latest Aspose.Email 20.3 Dll and the issue seems to be occurring with it as well.

I am attaching the sample code we are using:

1. MailCreator.cs is the visual studio C# DLL class code. name space for this is EmailCreator
  2. MS_Access_Code is the MS Access code in VBA that would reference DLL from the code in step 1 above
  3. TEST_TEMPLATE.oft is the input Template file
  4. TEST_TEMPLATE.Pub is the Output file
  5. bin folder has the DLL and TLB files that got generated from Step 1
    Please let me know if any other detail is required.

SPACEISSUE_SAMPLECODE.zip (3.4 MB)

@vignesh.kuppusamy,

Thank you for sharing the requested information. An issue with ID EMAILNET-39799 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Thank You @mudassir.fayyaz. Just one other update is the Aspose.Email version we are using and the one we have license for is 17.10.0.0

@vignesh.kuppusamy,

Since you have been able to reproduce the issue using latest Aspose.Email for .NE T 20.3, we will fix and resolve the issue on the basis of that.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-39799) have been fixed in this update.