Spatial Reference Code causes stack overflow exception

On the newest release, version 19.5.0 installed using nuget, anytime you call the namespace “SpatialReferenceSystem”, you get a stack overflow exception. I had to downgrade to 19.4.0 to get my code to work and then it was fine.

This unfortunately is restricting me from using the useful feature of looking up a spatial reference by using a SRID.

@jstoneb3insight, there is now a known problem with using SpatialReferenceSystem functionality when running inside of ASP.NET applications. We’re working on a fix and it’s planned to be released next week in Aspose.GIS version 19.6.
I’d really appreciate if you could provide more details about your environment, so that we can test the fix in that environment as well.

Thank you for the quick response. I am running it inside of a C# class library using .Net Framework 4.6.2. I will post an example of it to my github and link to it.

@jstoneb3insight, we’ve released Aspose.GIS version 19.6 that contains a fix for the StackOverflowException in ASP.NET applications. Please let me know if the problem still occurs in your environment. Thanks!