Specially oriented text behaves differently when vertically centered in merged cells when creating PDF from Aspose.Words

Hello, I am trying to get visually identical word and pdf documents. There is a problem when I have a combination of vertically merged cells and text orientation. Attached are the word and pdf documents. In word you can notice that the text “Header” is displayed in the middle bottom part of the 2 merged cells. This is a result of the text being left aligned and the cell being vertically centered. In PDF the text is also displayed in the bottom of the 2 merged cells, but seems to be centering itself to where the top cell would have been. It seems like although the cells are merged, the text ignores that and vertically centers itself only where the first cell previously was before merging.

Hi

Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4571) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.