Speed of .NET Barcode Decoding

Hello,

I’m looking to implement the Aspose.BarCode API in the .NET language (or potentially python language if it is any faster), but the project I need it for requires a very fast processing time for each barcode (maximum of around 100 ms for each barcode, and would need to scan 8 barcodes in parallel in 100 ms total, doing this many times). I was wondering what the latency of the code is when calling for a barcode read of an image in .NET or python, and whether this is feasible. Also, is it necessary for the .NET application to be connected to internet? Or is all of the code hosted locally within that codebase?

@alexm3,

We provide both Aspose.BarCode for .NET and Aspose.BarCode for Python via Java (a separate wrapper python library). Both libraries are efficient. We recommend you to kindly give it a try to the libraries and in case you find any issue or performance issue, let us know with details and samples. We will check it soon.

Time cost totally depends upon the complexity and quality of the barcode (image) you are reading.

No, you do not need internet connection while working with the APIs. You may download the SDKs and use them locally in your project on your end.