Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Split Document by Page

Hello

There are some problem when I split Document by Page,When the font of words has different chinese font and english font,especially when the english font is Verdana,and the size of word is “小四”,the split out document has bigger error,I send the class file and the document,please help me , What’s the problem,thanks

Hi,


Thanks for your inquiry. In your case, I suggest you the DocumentLayoutHelper sample from the offline samples pack. This sample demonstrates how to easily work with the layout elements of a document and access the pages, lines, spans etc.

At the moment, there is an issue with DocumentLayoutHelper example project code that needs to be fixed. We have logged a new task in our bug tracking system as WORDSNET-7923 for this issue. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi there,


Thanks for your inquiry.

The bug that Tahir reported has been fixed in the latest version of the samples which is now available to download.

By the looks of your code and requirements it seems like you need to extract each page from a document individually and export to DOCX. If this is the case then maybe the PageSplitter sample will help you better as it was designed to achieve this very task. Please try it out and let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Sorry for my late reply.

I have tested your demo. It still can not give an accurate partition when the DOC document contains some specific fonts. Please find my Test document in the attachment.

Hi there,


Thanks for your inquiry. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. The LayoutCollector’s methods GetStartPageIndex/GetEndPageIndex do return correct page index. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-8008 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7923) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.


This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.