SQL Server Upgrade

Hi,
I have recently upgraded from SQL 2012 to SQL 2014 and the barcode is no longer visible on my reports. What would be the recommended fix for this? My license has not yet expired. Thanks.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for contacting support. Please let us know where the barcode is not visible. I mean during the development in Visual Studio or after deploying a report on the report server. We have provided separate library for Reporting Services 2014. It is available under “Bin/SSRS2014” folder and follow the manual installation steps. If you are using the Business Intelligence for Visual Studio 2012 or 2013 then please use the library resides under “Bin/VS2012” and “Bin/VS2013” folders respectively and follow the Visual Studio Configuration steps.

We hope, this helps. Please let us know in case of any further assistance.

The issue related to a deployed report on the server. However, I have since resolved the issue. Thanks.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for the confirmation. It is nice to hear from you that you managed it. Please let us know if you require any further assistance in reference of Aspose APIs, we will be happy to help you.