SSCC18 Barcode

The SSCC18 barcode does not print correctly.

Barcode data:

Expected:

(00)10027815800113582(D)

where (D) is the check digit in parenthesis.

Printed (Text):

(00)001002781580011352

Printed (Barcode):

1. It adds 4 zeroes to the front of the barcode, not two.

2. The last 2 digits get cut off and replaced with a 2.

3. The 2 at the end may be the checksum, but it is not in parenthesis as I would expect.

– John

Hi John,

Thank you for contacting support. I’ve tested your scenario against the latest build of Aspose.BarCode 6.0.0. It looks as you are using an old version. Please note that each new release contains many improvements, bug fixes and new features. So we always recommend our customers use the latest version of Aspose APIs. You can evaluate the latest version of Aspose.BarCode 6.0.0.

Please refer to the download page here:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.barcode-for-.net/default.aspx
johkel:
It adds 4 zeroes to the front of the barcode, not two.
It is not an issue with the latest build.
johkel:
The last 2 digits get cut off and replaced with a 2.
It is not an issue with the latest build.
johkel:
The 2 at the end may be the checksum, but it is not in parenthesis as I would expect.
The checksum digit is not in the parenthesis. I’ve logged an investigation under ticket id BARCODENET-33856 in our issue tracking system. Your request has also been linked to this issue. We’ll let you know once a significant progress has been made. We’re sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi,

I am using version 6.0.0 of the library.

Hi John,

Thank you for this information.
johkel:
1. It adds 4 zeroes to the front of the barcode, not two.
2. The last 2 digits get cut off and replaced with a 2.
I’ve attached SSCC18 barcode image for your reference. These two issues are not reproducible using the latest build of Aspose.BarCode 6.0.0. In case, the problem persists then please share sample source code and barcode image. We’ll take a closer look and guide you accordingly.

Hi John,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue id BARCODENET-33856 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 7.1.0. We’ll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODENET-33856) have been fixed in Aspose.BarCode for .NET 7.1.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.