SSRS Excel Data Only Export

Hi,

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Verdana”,“sans-serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:
Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:“Times New Roman”;
color:#1F497D;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:
AR-SA”>You need to add page break (start) at the second Tablix about Tablix page break
issues

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Verdana”,“sans-serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:
Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:“Times New Roman”;
color:#1F497D;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:
AR-SA”>
AR-SA”>Thank you.

I added a page break to the start of the second Tablix, and still have the same result.Both tables extract to the same sheet in Excel.

And I still have the issue that the tablex that is set to noOutput still outputs, and the one that is hidden that is set to Output does not show in the excel file.

(Im an extracting using Excel 2007 Data only)

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

We have logged it and we will soon look into it.

Thank you.

Hi,

The Excel 2007 data only rendering did not have the break page function in older version.

Now we have added new page break feature for excel 2007 data only rendering.

Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services v1.8.0.5 (SSRS2008R2).

And let us know your feedback.

I tried the new dll, and the page break still doesnt work to create a new tab

Hi,

Please try the latest installer instead: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services v1.8.0.5 (MSI) and let us know your feedback

Hi,

We have tested sample report define file.

The page break can work normal.

Please check and reference the attached report define file.

If you still face the issues, please post your RDL (report define) file here.

We will check it soon.

I downloaded the MSI installer for 1.8.0.5 and now the data export to excel exports to two differant sheets, but the report header shows on the first sheet. I do not want the header to show on a data extract

Also I get an extra sheet in the results in the middle of my valid sheets.

so.. I have

sheets..

Summary - sheet2 - TimeDetail (and sheet 2 is blank)

UPDATE - I removed the page break on the second tablix, and now I get two sheets as expected, except the second sheet has 13 blank lines. I want both sheets to start at the top.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

We have logged your issue in our database.

Our development team will look into it and once, we have some update relating to it, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

Please download and try the fixed version: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services V1.8.0.8 (SSRS2008R2)

Copy Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.dll into following folder:

${SQL SERVER 2008 R2 Reporting Services}\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin</b>

If you still face issues , please post your report define file here.

Im still getting the 2 tabs, but the data from the second tablix is starting after 15 blank rows... Also the report header is still showing on the first tab.

(see attached)

Hi,

Please try the latest installer instead: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services v1.8.0.8 (MSI) and let us know your feedback.

Please post your report define file(*.rdl) here.

We will check it soon.

I tried the new install, and have the same issue.

The second tablix shows on a new tab, but the data starts on row 15, and the report header still shows on the first excel sheet.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and sharing RDL file here.

We have logged it and we will look into your issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please download and try the fixed version: Aspose.Cells
for Reporting Services v1.8.0.9 (MSI)

Let’s know your feedback.

The extra rows at the top of each sheet are now gone... but the report header still shows on the top of the first sheet.

How do I get rid of this when going to Excel data only?

Hi,

We have checked your provided report define file (Time Summary.rdl).

There is no page header element in the Time Summary.rdl file. Do you want to export table report item data in body element, except Textbox1 item? If yes, please set Textbox1 to no output. If you do not set Textbox1 to no output, we will add new configuration to control data export.

Thank you.

I did set the Textbox1 to no output, and it still outputs in the excel file. I would like that all elements set to noOutput, do not output in Excel Data only (including any Tablix that is set to nooutput)

Additonally, I have another report that has a tablix that is hidden, and is set to allways output, but it doesnt ouput .... i guess since its hidden (I would like this one to output even know its hidden if its set to Allways Output

Hi,

Could you provide us your input RDL and output Excel file by Aspose.Cells for RS component. Also provide us your expected Excel file. We will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi;

We have found this issue and fixed it.

Please download and try the fix: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services v1.8.0.11