SSRS Excel Renderers produce incorrect results

I am looking at buying this renderer so I can export reports off of my SSRS 2008 R2 (SP2) to Excel 2007 or 2010. Everything installed great and I was able to run a report to the new formats no problem. The problem is that the cell widths are off all over the place and the page footers in the RDL come out as cells in the Excel output and not as Excel page footers.

Attached you will find two Excel files (GoodReport.xls and BadReport.xlsx) and the RDL file used to define the report. You will notice all of the cell width issues when comparing the files. When I use the Aspose renders they all look like the BadReport.xlsx file.

Are there other options to make these look more alike? You can contact me by phone if you wish (I will supply the # when needed).

Please advise

Thanks,

Marc

Hi Marc,

Please try our latest fixed version v1.7.0.52 for SSRS2008R2.<o:p></o:p>

If you still face the issue, please inform us. We will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

Thank you for the post. I copied the new DLL over the existing one and then reran the report and recieved the same results. Is there some other installation process that needs to happen or will just copying the DLL over the old one suffice?

So it does not look like the latest fix resolved the issue.

Thanks,

Marc

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

I have logged your issue with an id: CELSSREP-30398. We will look into your issue and get back to you soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please post your sub-report files (SubReport_Header_Custom and SubReport_AddendumErrors) here.

We will check them ASAP.

You can actually remove those two sub reports. When we output to Excel we hiden them anyways. We only show them in PDF.

Thanks,

Marc

Hi,

We had fixed Tablix arithmetic.

Please try the fixed version(1.7.0.54) for SSRS2008R2.

We are enclosing our exported file.

Please check whether it meets your requirement.