SSRS Export via Aspose PPTX not working

Hi,

Recently we have upgraded to Aspose.slides version 19.10 (we have even tried the latest 19.20 something version) for our SSRS reports and it seems that when we try to export a subreport from its main report in PPTX, it’s alignment is getting disturbed, even it is shifting everything beyond the Notes section of a PowerPoint slide. Also, suppose a report has a tablix which gets repeated in several pages, its alignment is not working properly.

I have gone through your forum and it seems that a lot of people are having this issue but I couldn’t find any solution that you mentioned in the comments.

It would be great if you could tell us some solutions to our problem.

Thanks,
Amit

@amit.dighe,

Can you please share source file along with generated result so that we may further investigate to help you out.

Hi @Adnan.Ahmad,

Please find attached the sample report files.
These files contain two PPTX, one is MSFT exported and another is Aspose exported. TestReports.zip file contains the RDL files.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
AmitOutput Slides.zip (543.3 KB)
TestReports.zip (2.9 MB)

@amit.dighe,

I have observed the information shared by you and request you to please share the data source for RDL file with us. Secondly, please also share the RPL export of the report with us as well.

Hi @mudassir.fayyaz,

Please find attached MainReport.zip which includes all the RPL files and the data source.
It connects to the Master database on localhost. It can connect to any database for the sake of connecting.

-AmitMainReport.zip (24.7 KB)

@amit.dighe,

Thank you for sharing the information with us. An issue with ID SLIDESRS-33606 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Thanks @mudassir.fayyaz for following up with this. This thing is affecting our day to day job a lot so I request you to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

-Amit

@amit.dighe,

This issue has just recently been created in our issue tracking system and is pending for investigation in issues queue. We request for your patience and will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.