We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

SSRS hyperlink export to Excel Issue

Hi,

Is it possible to remove the hyperlink script in exported Excel from SSRS report.

For Example, the SSRS report has the following script setting for hyperlink:
BLOCKED SCRIPTvoid(window.open('http://reports.smpcorp.com/ReportServer/Pages/ReportViewer.aspx?/PV/_Menus/ReportMenu&mid=5'))

and it is exporting to Excel the same way and the user can't click on the link in Excel due to the javascript.

The link should be converted to the following way after Excel export:
http://reports.smpcorp.com/ReportServer/Pages/ReportViewer.aspx?/PV/_Menus/ReportMenu&mid=5

Is it possible to do the following if the hyperlink is exported:

a) Remove the last 3 characters which will be ‘))
b) Remove the first 29 characters which will be BLOCKED SCRIPTvoid(window.open('

Thanks
Dexter

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services.

Please download and try the latest fixes.

1 - Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services v1.8.0.46 (SSRS2008)
2 - Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services v1.8.0.46 (SSRS2008R2)

If the problem still occurs, please provide us your RDL file and the xls rendering.

We will look into your problem, we have also logged your issue in our database, once it is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as SSRS-40049.

Hi,

We have updated the method for rendering hyperlink.

Please try the latest version: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services V1.8.0.47(SSRS2008R2).

Please copy Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.dll into following folder :

${SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services}\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin.

Hello Shakeel,
Thanks for the quick update. I have tried with the latest update and it is still not working.
I have even tried the report by restarted the reporting service too.
I am attaching the RDL and Excel sample for checking.
Thanks
Dexter

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services.

Thanks for providing the RDL file and its xlsx rendering.We were able to find your mentioned issue.

We will re-investigate this issue and fix the problems. In case, we require further information at your end, we will let you know.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Hi,

We have fixed your issue.

Please download and try the fixed version: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services v1.8.0.48 (SSRS2008R2).

Please copy Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.dll into following folder:

${SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services}\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin.


Hi
Shakeel,

It worked perfect.
Thanks for the great support.
Dexter

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

It’s great that your issue is resolved now.

If you encounter any other issue, please feel free to post, we will be glad to help you.

Have a nice day.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SSRS-40049) have been fixed in this update.


This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.