SSRS install (17.*) shows watermark with licence key

I’ve copied a valid license from another server (we have a small site license).
This server is a new one and is part of a server refresh that is happening as part of the project I am working on.
The watermark continues to show up even when the DBA copies the license key from one of the existing servers (the key is the same for current TEST, QA and PROD).

@gary.pattenden.downe,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that you need to copy the license file along side Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services dll on your system. Secondly, you need to make sure that there is read access available to file where you place that. Please also visit, License Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services.

We have placed the licence file in the folder. The DLL version we downloaded was 17.8. I have obtained the version from the old machine as I have been informed via a separate email and googling that the DLL version is significant as well as the licence so we need an older version of the DLL to work with the licence key.

@gary.pattenden.downe,

You mean that the DLL that you are trying to use has been released after the expiry of your license? If that is the case you either need to use some version that has been released before expiry of your license or you may renew your license.

I’ve asked the DBA to load the version from the old server.
After restarting SSRS, it is still showing 17.8 so the DLL is being cached in memory somewhere I suspect. I am hoping he can restart the server after hours for me.

@gary.pattenden.downe,

You may perform that and I also suggest you to please visit these guidelines as well for your reference.