An extra row is added to the table when exporting the report to docx. When exporting to the standard reporting extentions this does not occur.
In attachment you will find a report which displays the issue.
Can a fix be provided?
Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSRPT-219. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.
We apologize for your inconvenience.
The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSRPT-219) have been fixed in this update.
This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
Thank you for the update.
We have tested the update with the testreport we’ve provided and the issue seems to be fixed.
However when testing with the real report we use we still encounter the issue. The report we’ve provided for testing was a subset of a bigger report where we first encountered the issue. Since it seems to be fixed in the testreport but not in the full report the issue only seems to be partly fixed.
In attachment I have included the full report we use which most data filled in.
I’ve provided the following files:
- NotaRaadVanBestuur.rdl : The base report containing several sub reports,
- SrNota_aanwending budget cap per jaar.rdl : a subreport which does not have issues,
- SrNota_aanwending budget zonder vgc en overdracht Incl Huidige.rdl: The subreport which we encounter the problems in,
- SrNota_OverzichtHuidigeRvbZonderVgOverdracht.rdl: a subreport without issues.
- OK DOC.PNG : a picture of expected results when exporting to standard SSRS DOC format,
- WRONG DOCX.PNG: a picture of the issue when exporting to aspose docx.
It is important to note that only in the subreport ‘SrNota_aanwending budget zonder vgc en overdracht Incl Huidige.rdl’ we encounter the issues, so for testing purposes on your end this report should be enough to reproduce the problem and find a fix. However The other reports are also included so that the whole report with subreports can also be tested so we can be sure that the issue is still fixed when using the report as a subreport together with other subreports.
Thanks in advance.