SSRS Report Rectangle Background Image Rendering to Word

Hi,

I have a SSRS 2005 report which has a Rectangle in the Body Section. This rectangle has a background Image. When i preview the report the background image displays correctly but when i export the report using “DOC - Word Document via Aspose.Words” the resulting document is not displaying the background image. Can you help…This is urgent

I have included a simple report which has a rectangle and emebedded image in it…

Hi

Thanks for your request. Your request has been logged in our defect database. The developer, who is responsible for Aspose.Words for Reporting Services will answer you shortly.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSRPT-40) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

I have SSRS 2005 Report with rectangle having background image inside the table. When we try to export this report to word, the rectangle background image is not displayed. Please suggest.

Hi Amrutha,

Thanks for your inquiry.

In case you are using an older version of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services, I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version (v 4.2.0) from here and let us know how it goes on your side.

If the problem still remains, please use the select statement( to populate the data ) inside

your RDL file and share that RDL file with us. I will investigate the
issue on my side and provide you more information.

Please see the following DataSet example with select statement for your kind reference:

<DataSets>
	<DataSet Name="DataSet1">
		<Query>
			<DataSourceName>DataSource1</DataSourceName>
			<CommandText>
				select 1 as value, ‘label1’ as label
				union all
				select 2 as value, ‘label2’ as label
				union all
				select 3 as value, ‘label3’ as label
				union all
				select 4 as value, ‘label4’ as label