SSRS subscription saving to file system as XLS problem

Hi,

I can open the report directly from SSRS 2005 and can email a report successfully.

When saving to the file system as a single job the file is unreadable by Excel.

When running a data driven subscription saving to the file system, which is what I need to do, nothing is written and the jobs never show as complete error out.

Thanks,
Berl

Hi Berl,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

We will look into your issue and get back to you soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

Has this request fallen through the cracks? If I can’t get this to work then I need to find another way to do it.

Thanks,
Berl

Hi,

We have found your mentioned issue but we are unable to provide a solution at the moment. We have added your issue into our issue tracking system with issue Id CELSSREP-11563. We will continue to work on your issue and will try to provide a solution for it soon.

Thank You & Best Regards

Hi,

Please try the latest version. Uninstall old version and install the latest version. Please check Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.dll version (1.4.2.8) in “${MS SQL Server Reporting Services}\ReportServer\bin\” folder. If not, please copy Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.dll at “${Installation folder}\Bin\SSRS2005\” folder.

Thank You & Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11563) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.