SSRS2005 Slides Are Displaying 'Evaluation Only' Watermark

Hi,

We are using Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services. License is still valid and displayed ‘Evaluation Only’ watermarks at all ppt slides generated from UI.

We tried to export all versions of PPT at Visual Studio Preview and working fine with no watermarks. However After some time, we generated again from UI and watermarks are disappeared by itself. It took around 4 hours showing ‘Evaluation Only’ watermarks.

Please help to let us know for any root cause of this. We are using at production site and multiple users are downloading and we cannot let happen again.

Appreciate for your support.

Thanks and regards,

Yu Lay

Sopra Setria Asia

Hi Yu Lay,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share in what directory you placed the license file. Also, please share that you face this situation once or this is repeated regularly. Please share the requested information so that we can further investigate to help you out.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Directory of license file.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Aspose\Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services\Bin\SSRS2005
inside RV2010 and SSRS2012 folders also have lic files.

C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSRS10_50.IWMS\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin

This is the first time we encountered.

Thanks and regards,
Yu Lay

Hi Yu Lay,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that information you shared is absolutely right. I like to share that everything is fine in Slides but it look like problem is in environment or maybe something happens with SQL Server itself. SQL makes cache of data and refreshes it periodically. I think something happens with SQL and after 4 hours cached data refreshed and license started working. Can you please look into error log of SQL server. If there is still an issue than please share how many presentation are you trying to build at a time.

Best Regards,