Stacked Bar Chart Offset

Hi,

I’m running into a problem with Stacked Bar Charts. This problem seems to have been reported a few times over the course of the last 3 years, and I was told by chat support to make a new post on the forum to ask what the status of it is.

I’ve attached an image to show the issue. In short, the series on the bar should be stacked directly on top of each other forming a nice, even column. Instead, they’re stacked in 3 columns with different heights (this is shown by the blue arrow in the image). The way to fix this is to set the “Series Overlap” value (indicated by the red arrow in the image) to 100%.

I cannot find a way to set this value in Aspose.Slides for .NET. This is a very, very important part of stacked bar charts.

The three ticket numbers that I found are:
  • SLIDESNET-35261
  • SLIDESNET-34412
  • 23911 (This is a very old ticket. I’m not sure if it has a prefix)
The related forum posts are (in the order from the tickets above)

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirements shared by you and you are very right in sharing the accurate tickets numbers as well in this regard. Actually, SLIDESNET-35261 is the latest one and will only be considered from now on as the other two tickets belong to old API. I have requested our development team as well to investigate the requirement and provide the requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that we may notify you once the support will be added in Aspose.Slides for .NET.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35261) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz