StackOverflowException was unhandled

"An unhandled exception of type 'System.StackOverflowException' occurred in Aspose.Pdf.dll"

This exception is happening on "void Pdf.Save(Stream stream)" function when I am converting a word document to pdf. The word document is attached. Below are the dll versions that I am using. Using SaveToPdf function in Aspose.Words.dll is not an option.

Aspose.Pdf.dll -- version 4.2.1.0

Aspose.Pdf.Kit.dll -- version 4.1.0.0

Hi,

I have tested the scenario and I’m able to reproduce the same problem. I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-15234. We will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello,

I just wanted to see if there is any progress on this issue.

Thanks,

Hi,

Sorry for replying you late.

I've discussed this matter with development team and as per our initial estimates, the ETA regarding the resolution of this problem is one week. Please be patient and spare us little time.

Your comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

I just wanted to see if your development team have resolved this issue. If not, please let me know when should we be expecting the resolution.

Thanks,

Hi,

Sorry for replying you late.

I am pleased to inform you that the issue regarding StackOverflowException has been resolved but we have encountered some other minor issues. We are looking into the details of these problems and will keep you updated on the status of correction.

I would request you to be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi,

Thanks for your patience.

Please try using the latest HotFix of Aspose.Pdf for .NET shared over this link. In case you sill face any issue or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

Sorry for the delay and inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 15234) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.