Standalone Table in File GDB

Is it possible to add a standalone table to a file geodatabase?

@mbright,

This feature is not supported at the moment. We have logged a new feature request against it as GISNET-227 in our issue tracking system. We will update you here as soon as additional information is available.

@mbright,

Can you please share the format of the table that you are trying to add to the GDB file? Is it a GDB table(table stored in the FileGDB database) or is it some other table format?

It is a GDB Table - stored in the FileGDB database.

@mbright,

Thank you for your response. We have logged this information against the ticket GISNET-227 and will update you when we have further information.

Is this done now ? . Me too need to add tables to file gdb in my project . Can you please update the status on this ?

Thank you for having raised this topic. We still have no progress.

I have increased the priority for this task. Please consider a workaround at this topic (an usual layer with empty geometries)

That workaround doesnt work . As it will create a point layer . What we need is a table .

We will fix it. We want to provide quality solutions. But could you explain the impact of this error?

Its not error as such . But we are denied of creating a table which is one of the most important part to hold large amount of data in FileGeoDatabase .

Thank you for explaining.