Standard/Exact mail address format - Aspose.Email for Java (6.4.0)

Hi -

We are using Aspose.Email for Java (version 6.4.0) for Mail services. I want to know the exact/standard format of Mail address that will accepted/supported by Aspose.Email for Java (6.4.0).

Could you please help me with the various syntax of mail addresses that will be accepted by Aspose.Email?

Also for example: Let us take a standard email format aaa@bbb.ccc

what are the type (alphabets, symbols) & number of characters allowed before @ (I mean for part “aaa”
in above example) ?

what are the type (alphabets, symbols) & number of characters allowed after @ for domain (I mean for part “bbb” and “ccc” in above example) ?

Thanks,
Sam Justin

@samjustin92,

Thank you for writing to Aspose Support team.

The API follows the nomenclature available in various RFCs for this purpose that define the local and domain part of the email. From our past experience, we have worked with email address formats (some but not all) as mentioned in email address wiki and the API works good with these. Please try these at your end and if you come across any issue, let us know your feedback.

PS: The latest version of Aspose.Email for Java is 17.6 that you can download from product download page.

Thanks for your reply!

We will try those standard email syntax mentioned in the Wiki. Will keep you posted if we come across any Issues.

Thanks & Regards,
Sam Justin

@samjustin92,

Please feel free to write to us in case you come across any issue. We’ll be glad to assist you further.