StandardHeightPixels with smart markers

Hi, I have 2 questions,

1. when I set the height of the cells to 50 ( activeWorksheet.Cells.StandardHeightPixels = 50;) I got some unexpected result, something like I’m seeing the JSON that I’m passing to the data source. attaching the pdf here (order time column) transactionreport_11_07_2022_20_23_12.pdf (75.9 KB)
    also, this example is when the standardheightpixels is 70 : transactionreport_11_07_2022_20_21_50.pdf (70.6 KB)
    why this is working like that?

2. our goal is to set the hight of the “data_area” (attached template : Transaction report PDF.zip (10.0 KB) ) to be the same cross entier report. (we can set that manually from row 3/4) there is a way to achieve that instead of set the entire excel file with the same row height? even “copy style” is not working here.
    we need the row height will be the same cross all the data rows (you can see the first “table” is with some height and the rest are regular. attached current output: transactionreport_11_07_2022_19_58_30.pdf (68.7 KB)

@zivdaniel
We have log your issue with id CELLSNET-51570. We will look into copying row height when processing smart marker.
BTW it’s better that you can upload a sample project with template and expected files, then we can quickly locate the issue.

due to small timelines, I can provide the
code for the aspose,
templates (pdf and excel) ,
data structure (json files)
expected file (pdf and excel)
current output(pdf and excel)

aspose test.zip (537.6 KB)
btw - this can be good example for my another ticket (duplicate data in excel report)

@zivdaniel,

Thanks for providing sample files (template file, output file and expected file), sample code, PDF file and JSON data.

We have logged it with your existing ticket “CELLSNET-51570” into our database. It should help us to accurately evaluate your issue to consequently figure it out soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@zivdaniel,

This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved now. The fix will be included in the next official release (Aspose.Cells v22.8) which is scheduled to be released in the second week of August 2022. You will also be notified when the next version is published.

Hi,
thank you!
btw - regarding the second question, is there some way to achieve that?

@zivdaniel,

We fixed the issue regarding height of the copied rows when processing smart markers of the table. So, the (upcoming) fix will accommodate it accordingly. Let us release the official version (including your fix) in the next month, then you can try and give us your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-51570) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi