Start and end dates are wrong after exporting MPP in Aspose Tasks 20.6 version (C# . NET)

Hi Team,

The attached code is working fine with Aspose.Tasks 19.12 version. After updating to Aspose.Tasks 20.6 latest version in exported mpp the Start and End are not showing the actual dates from the original data. The given data is in 2020 year but its showing year as 2000.

Please find the attachments. ExportPlan.zip (56.3 KB)

Regards,
Ravi

@ravikonnur,

I have observed the issue shared and a ticket with ID TASKSNET-4219 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate it. This thread has been associated with issue so that we may share notification with you.

please provide the solution ASAP ,so that it would be helpful.

Thanks,

Hello Aspose.Tasks team,

The above given issue works in v19.12 version and the same was broken in latest version v20.6

We have upgraded our system to use Aspose.Task 20.6, at the moment we don’t want the new DLL again with the fix, but atleast we need the work arround for the same.

Thanks in advance…

@srinudhulipalla,

The issue mentioned in this thread has just been added a day ago. We request for your patience and will share updates here in this thread as soon as it will be fixed.

Any update on this? We’re still waiting for the fix since our system got broke due to Aspose.Tasks 20.6 version.

@srinudhulipalla,

I request for your patience as the issue has not yet been resolved. We will share the good news with you as soon as it will be fixed.

new version is released, but they dont fix ticket with ID TASKSNET-4219.
so I will wait for new version again. so bored !!!

@coffeeshopv12,

We request for your patience and will share updates with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Hello Team,

Still waiting for the solution. Any updates on this?

Thanks in advance.

@ravikonnur Please try to use the latest Aspose.Tasks for .NET v 20.7.1 with valid license file. We checked that on MS Project 2019 and Aspose.Tasks for .NET v 20.7.1 with valid license file the dates have 2020 year.

Hi Team,

checked with Aspose.Tasks for .NET v 20.7.1 version and we are using MS Project 2016, But still the years are showing 2000 only.Can you check with MS Project 2016 will it show correct data.

Thanks,

@ravikonnur
We checked AT 20.7 in MSP 2016 and no issues have been observed.

Is you license still valid? Can you check field there?

BTW, 2000 year means that AT is not licensed and trim the dates to year 2000.

Hi Team,
We have valid license with subscription that will end on dec 2020 but still the years are showing 2000 in latest AT 20.7.1 version. Any solution or suggestion to overcome this issue.

Thanks,

Was just coming to post the same thing. All dates are importing as 2000 for me as well. We incorporated the latest because it fixed an issue I created (filed as TASKSNET-4210), that we were hoping to include in our CU this month.

I have upgraded to 20.7.1 and the error still occurs.

License shows: 20201025

I am importing straight from an MPP. (Attached).

Also include screen shots of dates in Project, our code, and the values we get back.Aspose.zip (204.7 KB)

@JamesPike,

We have reopened the ticket and verifying the issue further on our end. We will get back to you with feedback as soon as issue will be addressed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKSNET-4219) have been fixed in this update.

Hi Team,

Thanks team for new update (20.7.2) now years displaying correctly but ActualStart is showing as NA.
please find the attachments. Plan.zip (85.5 KB)

@ravikonnur,

A ticket with ID TASKSNET-4308 has been created to further investigate this new issue and we will share the feedback with you as soon as it will be addressed.

Aspose Team,

Whatever we raise/report here, there is a ticket created from your end, then releasing minor/patch version, and again reporting on some other issue by us, all these certainly dealying the things and our effort goes high on testing as well. But this is not the same case in older version of Tasks 19.12

Component trust is the matter here, something is working in one version and breaking in further versions causing all kinds of issues.

Is there any better way we get all the fixes in one version near future which works as good as 19.12 version?