Start and End Times of occurences

Are start and end times of individual occurences supported by this product? I can’t seem to find anything in the documentation pointing towards this feature. My application will require date recurrence patterns to be generated (which this component obviously supports), but I will also require start and end times for each one of the generated occurences.

For example, this is what I would like to create:

Sample Job:
Monday 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Tuesday 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Friday 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Between: 1/1/2004 and 3/3/2004

How would I go about achieving something like this using your product?

Thanks in advance,

Dan

Hi Dan,

Thank you for your interest in the product.

Times are not supported in the current version, but we plan to suppor time and time recurrence patterns (such as hours and minutes) in the next version. We might have it by the end of April.

Roman,

Thanks for getting back to me about this. Fortunately, I think it won’t really matter in my case, as I actually need to store every generated occurence of a job in my application (because I need to store other date specific for each occurence). I just plan to let your component generate the dates and then append the times to the dates myself for the time being. That being said, I would definately make use of the support directly in the component itself. If I were to purchase a license now, would the upgrade to the next release that supports times and iCalendar be free of charge?

Thanks again,

Dan

Yes, the upgrade is free of charge, that’s Aspose policy http://www.aspose.com/Purchase/Upgradepolicy.html.