Steps to Install Aspose Total .NET (DLL)

Hello All, I am very new to Aspose application and seeking help to find steps to install Aspose Total .NET on Windows 2012 Server. As I am completely new can anyone from the forum help me with this query?
My email is pavan.joshi@ul.com. Its very urgent for us and we do have the licensed version.

@pavanjoshi8588

You can download the latest Aspose.Total for .NET Package from Aspose Downloads section. It contains the most recent version of all .NET Aspose APIs. You can also use NuGet Package Manager in Visual Studio to download and install Aspose API from NuGet Gallery. In order to purchase the license, please contact our sales team.

We already have installable file of 2013 and trying to configure it.
For now there is no visual studio installed on the machine and dont know what to do.2022-05-05 11_12_31-Aspose.png (4.5 KB)

@pavanjoshi8588,

Please note, generally Aspose.Total for .NET has libraries or APIs to manipulate or work with MS Office file formats and other types, so you should have at least .NET framework or .NET runtime installed on the machine, it is better you should have some editor, e.g. Visual Studio where you will write code using Aspose libraries/APIs. Aspose.Total for .NET is a package of all .NET File Format Automation APIs offered by Aspose. It empowers developers to create, edit, render, print and convert between most popular file formats within any .NET, C#, ASP.NET and VB.NET applications. You should browse docs for your reference on how to use Aspose .NET APIs to accomplish different tasks and features. See the documents on how to create a simple (hello world) example using different Aspose APIs:

Hello, World!|Simple example how to use Aspose.Words for .NET [Aspose.Words for .NET]
Your First Aspose.Cells Application - Hello World|Documentation [Aspose.Cells for .NET]
Example of Hello World using C# language|Aspose.PDF for .NET [Aspose.PDF for .NET]