Sticking a Paragraph to Bottom

Hi Aspose Support,

While developing tagged PDF how can I ensure that some, some elements (say an paragraph Element or IllustrationFigure) stick to the bottom of the Page. Basically I want something like a footer on a page.

If it was a normal way of PDF generation I could use Page object and add a footer to it. But in tagged way of pdf generation since Page object is not there and everything is appended to the root element. As a result any element added comes beneath the previous element and I cant seem to find a way to add a footer to the PDF.

@abrahamaby,

There is no way to currently create some tagged content that will work as a repeatable header or footer. There is a CreateHeader method, but that is only for the < H > tag. So I will create a ticked for the dev team to allow the creation of Header or footer artifacts.

@abrahamaby
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-54000

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Thank you for the reply