Strange characters in code read

Hello,

I am facing a very odd issue with the Aspose Barcode reader: I’m reading a lot of QrCodes in a loop (thousands of them).

Then, randomly I get the decoded text like this:

McCode={MATR=311944uNIDADE=75
NOME=FG¢NANDO DE’ÓASTROpMESQUIXÁ}

McCode={MA]â=421126%NIDADE==%
NOME=FERNANDO M. ILAS$?OAS FINHO}

McCode={MA_Ò=262904?NIDADE=9å
NOME=KARLLA KAROM\INA BÕ CAMARGO LOURENI?}

Qrcode que encontrei!! McCode={MATR=314233UNIDADE=:
NOME=GRAZIELA MM/ONDET CESAR H¥ ARAUJO(OPES}

Qrcode que encontrei!! McCode={MAX2=295710NIDADE=3Æ
NOME=GY!ZIELLA ETINA Ee GODOI}

When it should be like that: (with break lines and without any special character)

McCode={MATR=439478
UNIDADE=15
NOME=KATIA CUNHA NOGUEIRA}

McCode={MATR=262685
UNIDADE=15
NOME=KATIA DE FATIMA MONTEIRO}

Then, if I put all these wrong decoded QrCodes to run again alone, they all decode fine. So, I’m very confused and this is giving me serious problems with this procedure.

In attachment some examples of QrCodes read wrongly. Any help would be extremely appreciated.

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting support. I tested your sample barcode images against the latest build of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 6.0.0. I can recognize them correctly with line breaks and without special characters. It would be great if you can prepare a sample application which reproduces the issue on your side and attach it here. We shall take a closer look and guide you accordingly.

Results of my side is as follows:
example 1.png - Symbol:QR CodeText: McCode={MATR=255358
UNIDADE=12
NOME=LILIAN AMANCIO VALADARES MOREIRA}
example 2.png - Symbol:QR CodeText: McCode={MATR=314233
UNIDADE=16
NOME=GRAZIELA MARCONDES CESAR DE ARAUJO LOPES}
Example 3.png - Symbol:QR CodeText: McCode={MATR=295710
UNIDADE=16
NOME=GRAZIELLA MEDINA DE GODOI}

Hello, Imran.

I’m using the newest java version and the problem still occur. I just tested with the image attached in this post (ignore the ones I passes earlier) and could simulate the problem: the text decoded has strange characters.

You see, I can accept the library not reading a code, the huge problem here is that the library is reading it wrong.

Please help me, thanks.

Hi Mario,

Thank you for sharing a sample image. I’ve tested your sample barcode image against the latest build of Aspose.BarCode for Java 5.8.0. I managed to reproduce the incorrect recognition problem on our side. I’ve logged this problem under ticket id BARCODJAVA-33441 in our issue tracking system. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it’s fixed. We’re sorry for your inconvenience.

Hello,

Is there any news on this subject? I'm having huge problems with this wrong recognition, a lot of manual work when I have to decode many documents.

Thank you.

Hi Mario,

Thank you for your inquiry. I’m sorry to share with you that it is not resolved yet. It is pending for the analysis. I have asked the responsible developer to take a look at your issue shortly. As soon as he is done with his analysis of your reported issue, then we will be able to update further. We will notify you in this thread once it is resolved.

Hi Mario,

Thanks for your inquiry. The development team got busy resolving other high priority issues and I am afraid this issue is not yet resolved. Nevertheless, I have again intimated the team to further look into this matter and share the latest status regarding its resolution. As soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

Hi Mario,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue id BARCODJAVA-33441 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.BarCode for Java 6.9.0. We'll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODJAVA-33441) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.