Trying to convert an xlsx spreadsheet to MHTML, and finding strange issues with date formatting.
The code is trivial:
GetCellsLicence() Dim oDoc As Aspose.Cells.Workbook = Nothing Try oDoc = New Aspose.Cells.Workbook(sFile) oDoc.Save(sToFileName, Aspose.Cells.SaveFormat.MHtml) Catch Finally If Not oDoc Is Nothing Then Try oDoc.Dispose() Catch ex As Exception End Try End If End Try oDoc = Nothing
Please use your own code to set the Licence where I put “GetCellsLicence()”
sFile should contain wherever you put the xlsx file (see Reply)
sToFileName should contain the location\filename.mhtml where you want to output the result
I just tried the same code but using Aspose.Cells.SaveFormat.Pdf - The same issue happens when saving the spreadsheet as a Pdf. So I think the issue - whatever it is - may be in the way it reads spreadsheet itself rather than in the Save function.