Strikethrough in html export not in Excel

I’ve put the font property strikethrough on an Excel Row, and then removed this property from the individual cells. As a result I see no strikethrough in my Excel sheet, but if I export it to a html I will see the strikethrough.

My test code:
<pre style=“background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: “Courier New”;”>Workbook lWorkbook = new Workbook( lFileName );
lWorkbook.save( lSaveName, FileFormatType.HTML );<pre style=“background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: “Courier New”;”>Aspose.Cells Version: 16.11.0

PS: In HTML the text-decoration css-attribute can’t be changed by it’s decendants.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for sharing the sample spreadsheet.

I have evaluated the presented scenario against the latest version of Aspose.Cells for Java 16.11.7, and I am able to notice the said problem, that is; contents in cells A10 & B10 are striked through in resultant HTML whereas same contents are not striked through in spreadsheet. I have raised this incident as CELLSJAVA-42094 in our bug tracking system for further investigation. We will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

Hi,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue logged earlier as “CELLSJAVA-42094”. We will soon provide you the fix after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Thank you
Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v16.12.3 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42094) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.