String values become DateTime while converting into PDF

I’ve one value like “PREMIUM”:“9.8”. But when ever I’m creating the PDF using ASPOSE, it’s getting converted to unwanted datetime. like below:

image.png (9.5 KB)
Not sure, what is happening. Could anyone please help me what is the issue here ?

@arindamk
Please attach the code fragment you used and the document to which it is applied.

Hi @sergei.shibanov - sorry for the delayed response… The issue got fixed …

@arindamk
Glad your problem was resolved, thank you for your feedback.

Hi @sergei.shibanov ,

Another challenge we have. Just to give you some background, We have an application where we are converting word template into PDF using Aspose Template rendering feature. We are converting the word template, replacing tags (Like for ex: <<[FORMAL_NAME]>>) using Aspose LINQ in runtime and preparing the PDF.

Now we have an additional requirement, we need to make those PDF accessible for disabled person. How could we achieve this with minimum changes? We have numbers of word template for different business purpose and we are not sure how to make all those accessible for disabled person. Could you please guide me on this ?

@arindamk
If I understood your request correctly, you need to use AternativeText. And please submit your request in a separate topic, since this is a completely different area.