StructuredDocumentTag is lost when it contains section break using Java

Hello,
I am using java and AsposeWord 20.4 and trying to parse this document:
my_sample.zip (39.1 KB)

If you take a loot at it, it has three “sections”:
010-Cover
015-Forward Looking Statements
130-Risk Factors

they are present in file and in xml and it seems are formatted the same. For all of these “sections” there should be StructuredDocumentTag created, but problem is when parsing in my example it is created only 130-Risk Factors, other two are ignored and not presented in node tree at all, originally there were many more sections in this file and all were showing, just first two are missing.

Not sure what is the reason for that, could you help me?

@mantas.dovidaitis

As per Aspose.Words’ document model, only sections can be inserted into Document node. As per current Aspose.Words document model, only sections can be inserted into Document node. We have added read only properties for content control that contains the section break. You can find the detail of these properties from here:

Please use following code example to get the title of content controls. Hope this helps you.

var doc = new Document(MyDir + "my_sample.docx");
foreach (StructuredDocumentTagRangeStart tag in doc.GetChildNodes(NodeType.StructuredDocumentTagRangeStart, true))
    Console.WriteLine(tag.Title);

foreach (StructuredDocumentTag tag in doc.GetChildNodes(NodeType.StructuredDocumentTag, true))
    Console.WriteLine(tag.Title);

We are using java and newest release on java is 20.6. When are you planning to release 20.7?

@mantas.dovidaitis

Hopefully, Aspose.Words for Java 20.7 will be available at the end of this week.

@mantas.dovidaitis

The latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 20.7 is available. You can download and use it.