Stuck mail merge UpdatePageLayout() fuction

Hello Support team,

We are doing mailmerge and we have a case where the data field has more than 13 lines. when it comes to this function UpdatePageLayout() for execution, it stuck and nothing happens but if data has less than 13 lines then it is executing properly.

can you please check in the attached source code why it keeps spinning?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/197BRXGOMDhoh3xYmZD6p-x2sV1s7QKcC/view?usp=sharing

Thanks

@NanduNairSigma,

Thanks for sharing further details.

We have logged an investigation ticket as PDFNET-47872 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into details of it and keep you posted with the status of its resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello Support Team,

can we have an update on this one?

Thanks

@NanduNairSigma,

I like to inform this issue has been added recently in our issue tracking system and as per our company policy, the first priority for investigation is given to the Paid Support i.e. Enterprise and Priority Support on first come first serve basis. After that the issues from normal support forum are scheduled for investigation on first come first serve basis. I request for your patience and we will share good news with you soon.

Hello Adnan,

This is to inform you that we are also paid customer and our invoice number is 448376. so, please check this ticket as your first priority investigation as per your policy.

Let me update you for the same about my ticket.

Thanks

@NanduNairSigma,

I like to inform that if you are entitled to priority support than please visit Paid support helpdesk to get your issue resolve as soon as possible. Also paid support and paid license product are two different things.

@Adnan.Ahmad Following up on this. Please let us know the status.
PDFNET-47872

@NanduNairSigma,

I like to inform that issue is pending for detail investigation. I request for your patience and we will share good news with you soon.