Style guide change after appending the document

Hi,
I am appending to document with appendDocument function and importing with source formatting. In the resulted document I am facing some style issue ie, source document contains some title which is in heading _1 style guide. After appending to any document it converting to normal, because of this when I save it as pdf with heading_1 to convert as bookmark Its not happening. I am attaching the sample input document input.docx (55.0 KB), also attaching the ouput output.docx (13.3 KB) , add sample code AppendDocumentIssue.zip (586 Bytes).
Please help me to figure out the issue.

Thank you

@Gptrnt if you use ImportFormatMode.KEEP_DIFFERENT_STYLES instead will fix the issue.
output.docx (13.1 KB)

Hi,

I have tried the above solution and it fixing the style guide issue. But my actual issue is with the pdf bookmarking that still not happening. I am saving the pdf with below pdf save option

PdfSaveOptions options = new PdfSaveOptions();
options.getOutlineOptions().setDefaultBookmarksOutlineLevel(1);
options.getOutlineOptions().setHeadingsOutlineLevels(2);
options.setOpenHyperlinksInNewWindow(true);
document1.save(pdfOutputPath,options);

, but getting the pdf output output.pdf (46.4 KB)

Thanks you

@Gptrnt
That happen because the Headding is inside a table, for the Headdings outside works fine.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-24971

You can obtain Paid Support services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@Gptrnt The behavior is expected. Aspose.Words does not include heading paragraph from tables into the navigation panel. The behavior is the same as in MS Word. So the defect is closed as Not a Bug.

FYI: @eduardo.canal

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-24971) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.3 update also available on NuGet.