Styling HTML into PDF Problems

Hi There,
I am running a Aspose Total License Version and using Aspose HTML v18.9.0,
I am not able to convert Attached HTML document to Pdf.

Have already tried. Aspose Pdf HTMLloadoption methods, External Stylesheet load option, Aspose.HTML Pdf rendering methods. but the output pdf file does’t show aligned stylesheet.

Additionally, i have also tried with Aspose.HTML .Net Sample code to convert my HTML but still it does not render proper pdf page.

Trial Sample.zip (4.5 KB)

please provide me a sample code if you guys are able to convert this HTML into PDF with proper rendering.

Thanks,

@cyginfo

Thank you for contacting support.

We have tried to convert attached HTML file to PDF while using below code snippet but the PDF file is not generated fine. Therefore, a ticket with ID HTMLNET-1520 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. We will let you know as soon as any significant update will be available in this regard.

using (var document = new HTMLDocument(dataDir + "Trial Sample.html"))
{
    // Create an instance of HTML renderer and PDF output device
    using (var renderer = new HtmlRenderer())
    using (var device = new Aspose.Html.Rendering.Pdf.PdfDevice(dataDir + "Aspose.HTML_18.9.pdf"))
    {
        //  Render the document to the specified device
        renderer.Render(device, document);
    }
}

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Please make it done as soon as possible,

currently we are using other PDF conversion methods even though we have paid Aspose Total Family License. :frowning:

@cyginfo

The ticket has just been logged in our issue management system and is currently pending for investigations owing to previously logged tickets. It will be scheduled on its due turn. We will let you know as soon as the ticket will be resolved. We appreciate your patience and comprehension in this regard.