Subscript is not rendered properly in output file (ECDCTS-7365)

Hi Team,

We tried to render input file using below code. In output file subscript is in right but in input it is in left side. I have attached the files and marked the subscript in both input and output.

String fileName = "C:\\Input\\input.docx";
com.aspose.words.Document document = new com.aspose.words.Document(fileName);
document.save("C:\\output\\output.pdf");

Thanks,
Arvind

@rnara Unfortunately, I do not see any attachments. Could you please reattach your input and output documents here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

Sorry I forgot to attach the files.
Please find the zip files.files.zip (349.9 KB)

Thanks,
Arvind

@rnara Thank you for additional information. I have managed to reproduce the problem on my side. For a sake of correction it has been logged as WORDSNET-24094. We will keep you updated and let you know once it is resolved or we have more information for you.

Hi Team,

Any update on this issue ?

Thanks,
Arvind

@rnara The issue is currently in the queue for analysis. Once analysis is done we will be able to provide you additional information.

Hi Team,

Thanks,
Arvind

@rnara The issue is still pending for analysis. We will be sure to let you know once there are some news regarding it. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

Hi Team,

Any Update on this issue ?

Thanks,
Arvind

@rnara The issue has been postponed and is not yet scheduled for development, since MS Word behavior is not clear enough in this case. The issue is related to another issue you have reported earlier here.

Hi Team,

Any update on this issue?

Thanks,
Arvind

@rnara Unfortunately, there are no news regarding this issue. The issue is still postponed and it not scheduled for development yet.

Hi Team,

Any updates on this issue? Customer is waiting for very long.

Thanks,
Arvind

@rnara Unfortunately, there are no news regarding this issue yet. It is still postponed. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience. We will be sure to inform you once there are some news about the issue.

Hi Team,

Thanks,
Arvind

@rnara Unfortunately, there are no news regarding this issue yet. It is still postponed and is not yet scheduled for development.

Hi @alexey.noskov : Customer is chasing for fix. Please share ETA.

Thanks
Rama

@rnara Unfortunately, there is no estimate for this issue yet. It is still postponed. I will consult with the responsible developer and provide you more information once get response.

Hi @alexey.noskov : Please share update. Can you provide ETA. Any reason this is in postponed state?

@rnara Unfortunately, there are no news regarding the issue. I see you have asked whether paid support can speed up resolving the issue. The development team answered that, yes, this will help to push the issue upper in the queue.
Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.