Subtotal row of Date columns in PDF does not have the same date formatting

Hi,

We have found an issue an issue with subtotaling pivot tables by Date columns. When subtotaling with date columns the subtotal entries does not display the value in the same date format as the data in the column in generated PDF files.

I have attached a small project to demonstrate the issue. I have also attached an input file “input file with date column in pivot table.xlsx”. The input file contains a pivot table where the only column being subtotaled is the “Date” column.

The code will refresh the pivot table before saving the input file as a PDF and XLSX file.
if you look at the output PDF file, it is obviously clear that the date type of the"Date" columns subtotal row is different; This is not an issue in the xlsx file (I assume Excels refresh on open is correcting this).

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We were able to observe this issue using your sample project and source file. The output date format in the pdf is not correct. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is fixed or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41970.

We have also attached the output files for a reference.

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.3.6 , we have fixed your issue.

Let us know your feedback.

Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41970) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.