Chart to image conversion has a problem with date formatting

Hello.

I have found a case where chart conversion to image has problems.
It happens on a chart with dates in it’s category axis.
Half of the dates are correct, but the other half are formatted as numbers.
I attach a demo project that demonstrates the problem.

Best Regards,
Kostas

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to replicate this issue using the latest version with the following code by loading your source file. The dates are shown in numbers instead of date formats.We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is fixed or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-42028.

We have also attached the output emf image for a reference.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\del22\del7\Test.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

Worksheet worksheet = workbook.Worksheets[0];

Chart chart = worksheet.Charts[0];

ImageOrPrintOptions opts = new ImageOrPrintOptions();

opts.ImageFormat = ImageFormat.Emf;

chart.ToImage(filePath + “.out.emf”, opts);

Hi,

Please try the attached latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.3.6 , we have fixed your issue.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

Hello.

Thanks for the update.
I have tested it with the demo project and the dates are displayed as dates.

There are some other issues that I see now with another chart, but perhaps this chart has something odd in it (I don’t know).
I post the XLSX file that you can use with the same demo project just for your own information.

Best Regards,
Kostas

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Please provide us your demo project with your source files and highlight your issues with red circles in a screenshot. We will look into it and help you asap.

Hello Shakeel.

You can use the exact same project as the one in my 1st post and the XLSX that I've attached above in my previous post.
I now attach an image.
(It seems to me that the displayed range is wrong)

Kostas.

Hi Kostas,

Thanks for your screenshot and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue using your source file with the latest version. The output image does not show chart and dates are incorrect. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and resolve this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-42071.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42028) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have fixed this issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.6.0.5 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42071) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.