Excel to PDF Arabic conversion issue

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have checked your issue status from our database. Your issue is not resolved yet. We have logged your comments against this issue and requested the development team to provide some ETA. Once, there is some update for you, we will let you know asap.

i am hearing these words only since i logged my issue.

please do something asap.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

It seems, this issue is difficult to be resolved and will take longer time. Your issue is logged as a Normal User. You can consider to log it as Priority or Enterprise User by purchasing the Priority or Enterprise Support. However, purchasing enhanced support does not guarantee a fix. Please read more about the enhanced support at the following link.

http://www.aspose.com/corporate/services/support-options.aspx

We have already logged your comments in our database. Once, we will get some update, we will let you know asap.

well i have got the license renewed just now and not willing to take this special service.

please provide me the fix asap.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We have added your comments in our database against this issue. Once, we will have some update or fix for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi Shakeel,

Any progress/ updates on this issue

Regards

Yusuf

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have checked your issue status from database and found it is not resolved yet. We have requested the development team to provide some update for this issue. Once, we will have some update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi Rajendra,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

We have checked your issue status from our database and found your issue has been fixed. Please spare us some time. Once, the fix is available for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.3.6 , we have fixed your issue.

Let us know your feedback.

Thanks.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41570) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

NOOOO

Issue is not resolved.
see the attached otuput.
Output of 7.5.3.6 was way better then the output of 7.6.0.0
I dont understand how we break the exisiting working thing.
before you ask my server is on windows 7 64 bit

Hi,

Thanks for providing us template PDF files.

I have tested your scenario/case using our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.6.0 on Windows8 (64-bit), it works fine I think. See the screen shot attached here where I compared the original Excel sheet with output PDF by Aspose.Cells, I think it is ok to me.

Thank you.

Hi Amzad,

i am using windows 7 and dont have 8 so please test on Windows 7.
i have already attached my pdf and now again attaching the simple output which i took just by executing below code.

Dim outfile As New Aspose.Cells.WorkbookDesigner
outfile.Open("\ysiinvpsgwin7\reports\Temp\Renewal.xlsx")
outfile.Workbook.Save("\ysiinvpsgwin7\reports\Temp\Renewal.pdf", Aspose.Cells.SaveFormat.Pdf)

Hi,

Thanks for the new template files.

I can notice the issue again with your newly attached template file "Renewal.xlsx" you attached in your last post. I can get the similar output PDF file as you attached by converting it to PDF. I observed the issue on Windows8 as well. I have reopened your issue "CELLSNET-41570" again. We will look into it soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

And, my name is Amjad and not Amzad.

Thanks,

Please fix my long time pending issue asap.

Hi,

Well, since your original/prior issue was complex so, it took some time to figure out your issue. For your newly attached file's issue, we will try to figure it out soon. It will take little time if it is not so complex, if it is complex then it may take more time. We will analyse the issue on our end soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have evaluated your issue further. Well, it is hard to make our converted PDF to be exactly the same as per what MS Excel displays it. I am afraid, we might not make it 100% identical. Anyways, we are sending you another fixed PDF file (CELLSNET-41570_Cs.pdf). Please find it attached and let us know if it suits you a bit or not.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

Any progress/ updates on this issue, whether we can get exact PDF output as per input file?

Regards
Yusuf

Hi,

Well, as I mentioned, we might not render PDF file 100% accurately from a template Excel file containing Arabic scripts. Please find and check the attached PDF file in my previous reply in this thread :
https://forum.aspose.com/t/95603

Let us know if it suits your needs and could you accept it.

Thank you.