// Console.WriteLine(StyleToString(workbook.DefaultStyle));
Worksheet worksheet = workbook.Worksheets[0];

workbook.CalculateFormula(true);

Console.WriteLine("{0}", worksheet.Cells[“F2”].Value);
Console.WriteLine("{0}", worksheet.Cells[“A25”].Value);
Console.WriteLine("{0}", worksheet.Cells[“A26”].Value);
Console.WriteLine("{0}", worksheet.Cells[“A27”].Value);
}

Aspose displays 0 & 0 for A26 & A27, however, excel calculates 10 for A26.

Why the discrepancy?

Thanks

Hi Costa,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue after executing your code with your source Excel file using the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.2.2. There is wrong calculation of SumProduct formula by Aspose.Cells.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-43120 - Wrong calculation of SumProduct formula

Hi Costa,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

We have fixed
this issue now. We will provide you a fix soon after
incorporating other enhancements and fixes and conducting some extensive
testing. Once, it is available for you, we will let you know asap by
posting in this thread.

Hi Costa,

Thanks for your using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.2.2.1 and let us know your feedback.

Hi:

I noticed this dll is for Net2. I am using .Net 4.5.1 and so far I’ve been using the net3.5 version of your dlls whenever I had to upgrade.

Would it be ok to use the version you posted in a production environment running on .Net 4.5.1?

Also what does AuthenticodeSigned mean? Was the dll signed as per these instructions: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ie/ms537364%28v=vs.85%29.aspx? Do I need to run the signed version in production? Does it matter?

Thanks

Update:

Ok, I found this article: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsnet/Using+Aspose.Cells+on+32-bit+and+64-bit+Platforms

From the document:

net2.0 Contains assemblies to use with .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and Mono. These are the assemblies that you should normally use for both 32-bit and 64-bit environments.
net3.5_ClientProfile Contains assemblies to use with .NET Framework 3.5 or 4.0 Client Profile.
net3.5

What is the difference between net3.5 and net2.0 in the end?

Hi:

I tested the sample app and it works properly. Could you please provide the unsigned Net20 or Net35 version of the dll? According to your article the signed code is slower to load. I want maximum performance.

Thanks

Hi Costa,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

You got it right. Yes, it is little slower than unsigned version but the performance difference is negligible. You should use signed version because it ensures the integrity of the Dll.

For more information, please refer to this article.

(http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ieinternals/archive/2011/03/22/authenticode-code-signing-for-developers-for-file-downloads-building-smartscreen-application-reputation.aspx)

If you still want to get unsigned version, then you will have to wait for next 2-3 weeks before we could release a major version that would include unsigned dlls too.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-43120) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.