Superscript roundtrips with incorrect font size

Superscripts of font-size 12pt get converted to

during docx->HMTL conversions.

However, when this same HTML gets converetd back to docx in Aspose, then the font-size remains 5.33pt. It doesn’t get converted back to 12pt. Any ideas? I presume this is because you are assuming the source HTML could have deliberately set it to to 5.33 and doesn’t want to have it up-sized, and that perhaps even then you wouldn’t quite know what to up-size it to?

Hi

Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce it on my side. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards.

Hello!
Thank you for your patience.
The roundtrip problem with subscript and superscript text modifiers has been addressed. This is questionable how we should import text with both vertical-align and font-size specified this way. As you noted, this combination could occur deliberately. Currently I have corrected the size back so the spans are round-tripped well. The fix will be available with the next public release. In the future we might consider exporting subscript and superscript text in and HTML elements as more natural way and as Microsoft Word exports HTML. The new option will be likely the default. I have created an appropriate new issue and we’ll notify you when it’s fixed.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 12757) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.