Support ADVANCE field during Word to PDF conversion

I have the same problem, ADVANCE \y does not work in Aspose.Words 18.x (tried 18.6 and 18.9).
Please find attached my sample document and generated PDF.FD12003.zip (319.9 KB)
FD12003-ADVANCE-y.png (30.6 KB)

@gertjaap,

We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-17535. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of this issue. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Any news on this? Note that this ticket was split off in October 2018 from an older ticket WORDSNET-14878 about the same issue that has been waiting since February 2017.
("ADVANCE" field not supported when saving Word document in PDF format - #6 by awais.hafeez)

@gertjaap,

Regarding WORDSNET-17535, unfortunately, your issue is not resolved yet. We have completed the initial analysis of this issue but I am afraid, because of complexity, the implementation of this issue has been postponed till a later date. There is no ETA available at the moment. ADVANCE field is currently not supported by the layout engine of Aspose.Words. It is unlikely to be supported soon as MS Word’s logic is not clear and at least some of the field switches are deprecated in the newer versions of MS Word. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue will be resolved in future. We apologize for your inconvenience.