Support Changes

Banckle ChatBanckle Chat
  • Welcome to Aspose

• Sabrina 23:52

Hi again, how may I help?

• me 23:53

where is the technical support chat option you had before?

are you there?

• Sabrina 23:55

oh let me get you the link

https://forum.aspose.com

• me 23:56

I guess you did not get me wfen I asked for CHAT-technical support option you had before?

not forum, but chat

• Sabrina 23:58

Sorry for my misunderstanding

• me 00:02

are you there?

• Sabrina 00:03

We are undergoing changes with our support team, we would need to find out the best way to support you as our customers. Due to high demand on live chat our support team are left with very little time to solve the bugs and fix things. When you post on forum please provide us as much as information you have they will answer you in no time.

• me 00:03

So do we get some of our money back now that you are providing a lesser service?

• Sabrina 00:03

Sorry for that inconvenience

Sorry to hear you feel that way, our services will be the same just support will be done on the forum.

• me 00:07

so an existing forum only,, is the same as an existing forum + live chat. Don't you see a cintradiction here on your word 'same'?

before I got an instant answr on a technical question. Now I get "sorry I work on sales" from you. I would call thiss a lesser service, wouldn't you?

• Sabrina 00:11

We have been always suggested our customers to post on forum as support team is coming from different regions from around the world and you might not get the right product support team at that time.

I will raise your concerns with management but in the mean time please use our forum for your question. Thank you

• me 00:13

sure I already did. Thanks Sabrina.... signing out .. one more dissatisfied customer

• Sabrina 00:16

Sorry about that , I have passed your concerns onto my manager he will review it soon :)

E-mailSavePrint

Hi Luis,

Thank you for contacting Aspose Support team.

Aspose technical support will be available on forums only. You can post your inquiries related to Sales/Purchase on Live Chat. However, for any technical query, please write to us on Aspose forums.