Support for Apple Pages?

Hi

I’m using Visual Studio 2013. We have a low-priority requirement to support the submission of documents in Apple’s “pages” format. Currently we accept submissions in Word and PDF formats, and your product works admirably for us in this regard.

The requirement for our system is that all submissions be in PDF format, which means that Word documents received are converted using Aspose into PDF. We recently received a submission in pages format, and are looking for ways to convert it (and any future submissions in this format) into PDF programmatically.

Do you have any plans for adding support for this document format to your products?

If not, that’s fine - just thought I’d ask. We do have other ways to deal with this file format. It is essentially a zip file. Sometimes it contains a preview already in PDF format which can be easily extracted. Other times it contains a preview in jpeg format, which is less desirable, but I can still use Aspose to generate a PDF containing a copy of that image - with all the limitations that come with images embedded in documents.

Thanks,
Chris Fairall.

Hi Chris,

If documents are saved to Word formats by Pages, then such documents should work however the documents saved in pages format are not supported by Aspose APIs. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Thanks Muhammad, that’s what I thought would be the case.

Chris.