Support for Autocad version 2018 using Aspose.CAD for Java

We really like the Aspose.CAD product, but we have a major concern on support for the latest AutoCAD version support. We would like to see support for the DWG 2018 (AC1032) file format used in AutoCAD 2018 and AutoCAD 2019. Are there plans in the future for compatibility with the DWG 2018 version?

@bart.vanderschoot,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that AutoCAD 2018 support has been included in Aspose.CAD for .NET 18.12. I request you to please check the release notes for your kind reference. As far as AutoCAD 2019 is concerned, it is not yet available in API.

I’m using the Java library, not the .NET library. Will there be support for the 2018 format in the Java version soon?

@bart.vanderschoot

The concerned support will also be available in upcoming Aspose.CAD for Java 18.12 or later version as soon as it will be available online. At the moment we are in phase of porting Aspose.CAD for .NET to Aspose.CAD for Java and request for your patience. An issue with ID CADJAVA-451 has already been created and I have linked that with this thread so that you may be notified once the support will be available.

I saw the release notes today:

But the version is not yet available for download. Since this is an urgent issue for our client, when will it be available for download?

@bart.vanderschoot,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that Aspose.Slides for Java 18.12 will be available soon for download. I request for your patience and we will share good news with you soon.