Support for Box and Whisker Chart using Aspose.Slides for .NET

Good Morning Sir/Ma’am,

Hope you are doing great!

We have a aspose.slides.dll. it’s version is 15.11. we are trying to use ChartType.HighLowClose. we are facing issue to bind value for this chart type. can you please provide sample code or solution for this in .Net MVC technology?

Is it support to create Box and Whisker chart in using aspose.slides.dll? if yes than please share sample code or solution in MVC .net technology.

Please do the needful.

Thanks

@sdtechsupport.sirius,

I have observed your comments. I regret to inform that such type of chart are not supported in Aspose.Slides yet. I have logged an issue with ID SLIDESNET-39760 in our issue tracking system as a new feature request. Our development team will look into the possibility of implementation of the requested feature. This thread has been associated with this new feature request, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for a quick response.

Is Aspose has any same kind of another chart to achieve our purpose?

Thanks

@sdtechsupport.sirius,

I like to share that Aspose.Slides only support MSO charts. If the chart types requested by you are possible using PowerPoint then Aspose.Slides is able to handle that. Otherwise, if any chart that is not supported by PowerPoint is not supported in Aspose.Slides as well. I hope the shared information will be helpful.

Hi Fayyaz,

Box and whisker chart is supported in MS Office 2016.I have some confusion after your comment.

As per the previous comment of Mr. Ahmed, Aspose has not supported this chart.

Can you please confirm that Box and Whisker chart is supported by Aspose?

For your reference, I have attached an image.

image.png (7.6 KB)

Thanks

@sdtechsupport.sirius,

I regret to share that requested charts types are not supported in API. Please visit the API reference link for supported Chart Types. We have added an issue with ID SLIDESNET-39760 to investigate the possibility of implementation of requested chart types.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-39760) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz