Support for Danish language

Hi, Are you planning to support danish language. in the forum i found a request for norwegian language (witch is similar to the danish language) from 2009, entitled ( support for norwegian language) but it has not supported yet.

tks,

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

I believe you have refered to the following thread from 10/2012. We already have requested feature (Support for Norwegian language) on our road map of Aspose.OCR APIs, and we hope to provide it in last quarter of 2014.
Support for Norwegian language

Regarding the support for Danish language, we have now logged it in our feature tracking system under ticket Id OCR-33762. Please spare us little time to properly analyze the request on our end then we will be able to share the estimated time frame to provide the implementation. In the meanwhile, we will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

Hi there

I found this old thread and are really curious to hear the outcome :wink:

Do you support Danish language in latest Aspose.OCR?

@WorkZone,

Thank you for your inquiry. Danish language is not support. Yes, we had planned this feature but our product team is busy in strengthening the existing features and languages.

Sorry to hear that - this thread is 4 years old, so it seams a little bit strange, that you have not supported this yet…

Can you give me any idea on, when it will be supported? We are using Aspose.Total a lot, so please look at this once again.

Thanks in advance

Best regards,

René Fedderholdt
Product Owner, KMD WorkZone

@WorkZone,

Thank you for your interest. We have asked our product team to share updates in this matter. Once any update is available, we will share it with you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.

Hi there,

I would like to hear any update on this, can we expect that Aspose.OCR for .Net will support Danish within the next release or when…?

Best regards,

René Fedderholdt
Product Owner, KMD WorkZone

@WorkZone,

The feature you are looking for is still not available and there is no reliable ETA on this. Further to update you that we are currently working on Aspose.OCR for Cloud. Development on Aspose.OCR for .NET is temporarily suspended.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.